Georgiann Jaworskyj, CTC, ACC
Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist
Destination weddings have recently increased in popularity, but I have been helping brides plan these amazing trips for over 17 years!
I truly understand the needs of destination brides, and have the professional credentials that are necessary in order to plan an expert itinerary that incorporates fun for everyone.
When planning a destination wedding, I take care of everything — which allows the bride and groom to sit back, relax, and enjoy their special time as an engaged couple.
- I am the liaison between the resort wedding coordinator and the bride, ensuring that all of the bride’s needs are met.
- I help to coordinate the guest rooms so that everyone who is attending the wedding can enjoy the event together.
- I even make the extra effort to mail all travel documents and a trip itinerary to each guest who will be attending the wedding.
In fact, recently after planning two destination weddings, I traveled with the group in order to facilitate the event on site and provide assistance to the bride and groom. This outstanding escort service allows the couple to focus completely on their wedding, their guests and the trip they have planned.
During the last 37 years, I have earned many industry awards, including:
- Top 50 Travel Specialist for Jamaica in 2014 (where I’ve been over 30 times)
- Travel Impressions Best of the Best Crystal Agency
- Disney Earmarked Authorized Disney Travel Specialist
- Sandals Star Award Agency
I pride myself on my ability to get my clients exclusive upgrades and luxury amenities based on my connections in the industry.
I look forward to getting to know you and creating a travel itinerary that will make all of your dreams come true.